Apollo is recruiting a Delivery Manager to join our existing team in our central Aberdeen offices to support current and future projects.
Successful candidates will ideally be Chartered or have a keen interest in becoming Chartered through one of the main institutions.
- Anticipate, manage and resolve issues and act as the point of contact for our wide-ranging engineering projects.
- Produce engineering proposals, reports, quality plans, ITTs and schedules in accordance with Apollo’s project commitments as required by Apollo’s clients and all interested parties
- Prepare cost report, revenue forecasting on a weekly basis
- Use best-practice risk management, assessing risks in an informed and considered manner and plan for the mitigation of these risks.
- Execute all engineering design and analysis projects in compliance to legislation, codes and standards and Apollo’s processes and procedures
- Report to and meet with clients and all interested parties on a project basis
- Provide leadership, mentorship and guidance to less experienced staff as required
- Work to be normally performed at the Company’s offices in Aberdeen but there may be requirements to work at client offices and/or offshore in occasional circumstances and/or other satellite Apollo offices
- Act as an engineering resource on projects where applicable
- Having gained suitable engineering experience or a relevant engineering degree and began a career in project management.
- Ideally chartered or actively working towards chartered status
- Proven people management and communications skills (written and verbal)
- Technical and leadership abilities with a proven understanding of project facilitation, change and delivery
- Financial, commercial and contractual awareness
If you would like to apply for this position, please forward your CV along with a note of your availability and current rate to: email@example.com referencing: Delivery Manager 2021
Please note that we are unable to support UK Right to Work applications