Apollo is fully committed in supporting the global energy transition as we move from a carbon based economy to a more sustainable future, whilst protecting the world economy and providing opportunity for emerging nations through an appropriate energy mix.
Apollo engineers support the energy transition ensuring transferable skills and knowledge are applied contributing appropriately to a sustainable future for everyone.
Our engineers provide support to our clients and the energy transition across:
Oil and Gas
- Emissions reduction in terms of flaring from process systems or from power generation activities
- Efficiency improvements – Apollo engineers provide our clients advice on rationalising process systems giving energy efficiency improvements
- Apollo advise our clients on both small scale electrification (e.g. subsea power) through to larger scaled wind/hydrogen solutions
- Apollo work with our clients to economically achieve an appropriate CoP date and an efficient decommissioning process
Apollo have been active in the renewables market for over a decade:
- Our work in tidal solutions has created significant value for operators in the tidal energy business globally
- Offshore wind – Our engineers work with operators to provide safe installed solutions along with ongoing integrity support
- Apollo is currently working on one of the largest wave power installations in the UK whilst also working with a provider on offshore devices
- Our engineers provide support to nuclear projects with process safety and design engineering
Carbon capture and storage
- Apollo have actively worked on verification studies for CCS solutions on the UKCS