Subsea engineering gives our clients unique problems. Pressure, corrosion and temperature all present difficult challenges that require intelligent design to suit the harshest of environments.
Covering pipelines, risers, umbilicals, cables, manifolds, inline structures and skids our subsea engineers understand how to design, upgrade and maintain subsea assets for extended life offshore.
Our experience and approach enables us to challenge the standard, the method, the data and optimise designs and installation methods to the job at hand.
- Design of pipelines, risers, umbilical, cables, manifolds, inline structures and skids
- Troubleshooting in-operation challenges to provide dynamic and reactive solutions
- Field development support in conjunction with our Concept and FEED capability
- Tiebacks and bypasses supporting asset life extension
- Retrofit connections for production, gas lift, water injection and controls
- Integrity and late life engineering for ageing assets supporting marginal assets
- Asset replacement where an asset needs to be replaced Apollo designs fit for purpose solutions
To speak to someone in our consultancy department today E-Mail: email@example.com